Introduction of K Type House
K type prefabricated house (prefab house) is made of light steel as steel structure and sandwich panels for wall and roof. The insulation of sandwich panel can be polystyrene, polyurethane, rock wool and fiber glass. As a standardized construction product, it has below main features: Dry installation, no construction garbage caused; Environment protective materials adopted, repeated use and low cost; Flexible size and easy to assemble and disassemble with elegant appearance; Safe and durable .It is suitable for temporary buildings such as dormitory, canteen, recreation room, washing room, etc...
Technical Parameter of standard prefabricated house
1. Wind resistance: Grade 11(wind speed≤111.5km/h)
2. Earthquake resistance: Grade 7
3. Live load capacity of roofing: 0.5kn/m2
3. External and internal wall heat transmission coefficient: 0.35Kcal/m2hc
4. First floor load capacity: 150 kg/m2
5. Live load of corridor is 2.0kn/ m2
6. Four skilled workers can finish installation of 100sqm in 8 hours for the light steel structure.
7. Most components of the house are recycled, so the shelf life is over 20 years without any building garbage.
8. We can design and produce the house according to customer’s request.
9. We can provide the service of installation, supervision and training by extra.
Specification of K Type House
Steel structure beam
4# angel steel
Roof and Wall
Roofing EPS panel
Ceiling upon the door
Exterior wall EPS panel
Ceiling and Ground
Light Steel Door
Sandwich Panel Door or Light Steel Door
PVC, with double glass 4+6+4mm
air conditioner : 4.0mm2
PVC Wire Channel
With Junction Box
16A Universal Socket
Introduction of main components
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGES
We have received your message, we will contact you very soon. We have received your message, we will contact you very soon.